Monday, December 28, 2009

BEST ANSWER GETS 10 POINTS!!! please help! do i kiss my best friend? (more than a friend i guess....

ok... my best friend moved to new york (across the country from me... NV...) ok well we have been best friends for like 2 1/2 years... and he is coming to visit his father... we are both 13.. and we talk ALOT on AIM and myspace... we both told eachother we like eachother.. we know everything about eachother.. (best friends for a reason?!) i completely trust him, he trusts me.. he is nice funny atheletic sweet smart great sence of humor pretty cute.. and i am atheletic, my own self, funny, and i would never hurt anyone.. (everyone calls me a pushover..) accept him and my other best friend.. here is what he wrote about me in his myspace... ''I have 2 great best friends. The first one is Megan. Megan is someone I can always talk to. She is someone that I know that actually cares for others more than herself. She is always nice to everyone and I hate when people try and judge her and try to change her to someone stupid. Well here is my theory. She is perfect. Megan always be who you are''



BEST ANSWER GETS 10 POINTS!!! please help! do i kiss my best friend? (more than a friend i guess....)?

If I was you... I'd kiss him... Because the way you described the situation, it really looks like he truly loves you! So ya I'd kiss him, maybe a peck... or more LOL.



Anyway hope it helps and good luck :)



BEST ANSWER GETS 10 POINTS!!! please help! do i kiss my best friend? (more than a friend i guess....)?

well looks like u to are really close !!



Tell him ur feelings about him then see what he says, then kiss him {if he didn't kiss you yet}.



Good luck !!



BEST ANSWER GETS 10 POINTS!!! please help! do i kiss my best friend? (more than a friend i guess....)?

okay....u obviously want an answer so.....



i would say wait. wait for you to get used to seeing him in person again. after that, i'd say go for it! if he really likes you that much to say all that then i think you r very lucky for finding a guy like that



BEST ANSWER GETS 10 POINTS!!! please help! do i kiss my best friend? (more than a friend i guess....)?

Best friends give eachother hugs or a kiss on the cheek. Stay away from kissing him on the lips. And the "I love you".. you have no idea the meaning of that phrase just yet. Hug your best friend.



BEST ANSWER GETS 10 POINTS!!! please help! do i kiss my best friend? (more than a friend i guess....)?

if you are closer as 'friends' try just kissing on the check or forhead, just see what happens and tell him how you feel, you never know

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone