Monday, December 28, 2009

First love:) Help?

Okay, so there is this really cute kid in a few of my classes. He's funny, nice, and did I mention FUNNY!? Well, my friend asked him how he feels about me. He said he liked me as a friend. We just met this school year, so I though maybe that was why. Well, I thought it would be akward whenever I saw him again because he knows I like him. Well, I was wrong. He still talks to me and is still funny and nice!!! I wanted to ask him if he wanted to be more than friends, but I'm afraid. I have a very low self-esteem and I'm always sef concious. I'm afraid that he thinks I'm ugly, fat, or unnatractive. If I had a better self esteem, I would just ask. What should I do?



THANKS!



P.S.-If you were a 13 year old boy, would you date me? http://www.myspace.com/thekatesteinberg -Look at all the pictures 1 is fancy, the other is straight hair, the other is natural curly hair.



First love:) Help?

That's good. Hey, same here! I don't have the greatest self-esteem, and I'm very self-conscious, always looking up `_` and always looking down -_- to the left %26lt;_%26lt; and to the right %26gt;_%26gt; to make sure no one's watching ^_^......~_~. Anyway, go for it. I'm sure you can muster up the courage to ask him, and if he thinks you're ugly or fat or unattractive, then HE'S GOTTA GET HIS EYES CHECKED!!! *_* %26lt;---him. You know, you asked your P.S. question a few times a while before, and I answered it a few times, that's why I remember! ^_^. Anyway, my answer to your P.S. question is, as always, and as before, heck yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're drop-dead gorgeous and I wish you went to my school!!!!! %26gt;.%26lt; but I'm a year older than what you want ~_~...oh well! ^_^



First love:) Help?

Don't ask him to start goingout with you right away. go on a date or two and then see if he like you and if you still like him.



First love:) Help?

just ask him



First love:) Help?

if hes worth it, then wateva u say hell be nice, you could try - you look lovely, dont worry!!! Im 16 and knew a girl with the same problem, but shes happy now cos she took a gamble



First love:) Help?

Honestly, if you feel all that about yourself inside..what makes you think that someone else is going to feel that way about you? Guys like females that have a certain amount of self esteem about them. You gotta strut your stuff...let him know that you are fine just the way you are...you are attractive and if he don't see that then something is wrong with him



First love:) Help?

You are beautiful young girl, and yes if I were 13, I would be chasing you! Continue to talk to him and become better friends. Let time take its course and get to know one another throughout the school year. There is no reason to rush things, you have plenty of time to fall in love.



First love:) Help?

I think you should just ask him, if he is nice like you say he won' t hurt your feelings even if he says no. You should also try to have more self-esteem and confidence because if you don't like your self how will someone else like you



First love:) Help?

You sound sweet. But you should wait before you start getting into boys. Ask yourself if you would marry him. Would you? I know that when I was thirteen, I did not know any boys that I would marry. I've decided to wait, and in that process, I've watched. A lot of my friends who didn't decide to wait have ended up with broken hearts and angry parents. lol One combination you don't want to have. I know how you feel about this kid, but I know that crushes fade and after a while, you'll ask yourself: Why did I like him?? Sit back and enjoy your childhood. There are plenty of guys out there for later on in life. Maybe even this one. But later.



First love:) Help?

go on a few dates and then see where it goes...dont push and dont shove the offer too much....



First love:) Help?

i say give it a shot. you have nothing to loose. If he really is your friend, it wont matter. And just remember, if he doesn't want to date you, then that is ok. you can never have too many "guy" friends. and if he turns out to be an asshole, then you are better off anyway!



First love:) Help?

Your pretty girl why do you have low self esteem... THere is no reason for that, it doesn't seem to bother him that you like him he still talks to you and he's nice... I say you ask him or write him a letter w/ your phone number if you can't tell him in person, and if he likes or wants to persue the relationship further he will call you to let you know or if he just wants to be friends, he just might not be ready for a relationship which doesn't mean your ugly or nothing but he is young and most boys his age are immature, and not ready for girlfriends.. Don't stress over it, if your more confident he' might like you more guys like confident women... so just be your self and take it from there trust me lil lady i know it sounds sad but you will get your heartbroken several times before your you meet the right person remember your young and you got your whole life ahead of you



First love:) Help?

Honey, I looked, and he is waiting...hell, he should have made the move! I know that you like him, but keep talking with a lot of people, don't limit yourself.



Most 13 yo boys are rather shy. Give 'em a few years and you'll need a club to handle them!!!



You are a looker!



Read Dr David Burns "Intimate Connections" to help with your self esteem issues on attraction. It is very good.



http://www.feelinggood.com



First love:) Help?

I'm sure he'll think your cute, don't worry so much



First love:) Help?

You're beautiful and chances are he likes you. I think you should get the guts to ask him if he'll ever have feelings for you, if he doesn't move on. I know it sounds IMPOSSIBLE to do but trust me, you'll get over it. I know the feeling, trust me. Well you can respond to me if you want!:) cya



First love:) Help?

It does not matter what you look like. If he does not make you feel beautiful than you already are, then you need to focus on another guy. God gave the woman to man as a gift. Men should never treat them ugly. If all he wants is to be friends with you maybe he's taking things slow, and that's a good thing. But if later in the long run, if he does not make a move, you should move on with your life. Cheer up too. Over all, just be patient, and time will handle things for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone