Monday, December 28, 2009

This is complicated, but i think my girlfriends "been" up to no good?

Hi, Well I have a funny situation! I work overseas and only get home 3/4 times a year to see my girlfriend and son.



About 6 months ago I found out "myspace" I mean that my girl friend was on there, I finally got her to let me see her account - where I found loads of mails - very funny chit chat mails - as I was looking they all disappeared! The stange thing was I didn't no one person she was chatting too?



Please remember I'm over seas and see was sitting in the uk at the same time I'm reading and talking to her on the phone!



So I get mad, but let it go! benifit of the dealt. However when I was back in the UK I find on her phone a message saying "I really want to see you again sweety" I didn't get chance to record the number. Other then a name. again I ask she tells me this is her gay friend. which I accept!



I then find the same person as her friend on myspace! But guess what he's not gay! So when I ask her she deletes her account? why would you do this?



I really need some opinion!



This is complicated, but i think my girlfriends "been" up to no good?

Tough call, but yep, do believe she's been up to 'no good' like you say. Best move on and find someone you truly trust and loves you for you. She's been having the best of both worlds it sounds like. She lied to you about the guy, so how many others are there? One thing to chat, quite another for her to actually 'see someone'. The fact she deleted her account doesn't say a whole lot either, as she can just go back and make another one you're not aware of, but giving you the opinion she's through with guy. She's been with him already, she'll do it again. She had her chance to come clean the first time and make things right, she chose not to. Her loss. Time for you to find the true love you're meant to have. Long distance relationships are hard, but they can be done, just not with her please. Good luck!



This is complicated, but i think my girlfriends "been" up to no good?

I think you should leave her just until you get back or something because I know for a fact she board and she wants someone to talk to and she might wanna chat with someone else, but those are very good signs of cheating. Or just looking for someone new.



This is complicated, but i think my girlfriends "been" up to no good?

Take your son and get rid of her. I'm in the military and have been cheated on. Its hard so I know what its like. If you think you can work past it then more power to you but the fact that she is still hiding it means she doesn't feel remorse for her actions or she would come out in the open and ask for forgiveness. Instead she will continue to do what she is doing.



I have a strong distaste for anyone who cheats on there spouce. male or female and they all need to be locked up. The **** hurts more than anyone thinks at the time. I have scars that remind me of what happened. The fact it was with my best friend in my unit and on the same week my birthday was makes it a moment that will always be remembered in my life.



Don't let her hurt you with lies and other nonsense. Take your child and recover. Then let love find you again.



This is complicated, but i think my girlfriends "been" up to no good?

She is cheating. What nationality is she?



This is complicated, but i think my girlfriends "been" up to no good?

Dump the cheating s*ut. You seem like you could do better.



p.s. myspace does cause a lottttt of unneeded drama.



This is complicated, but i think my girlfriends "been" up to no good?

This is going to be complicated too. U need to go [so U tell her ] back to work ,but



stay near and see. question is :what if you're right and find her making some one else happy ? while U'r away ? Don't U do the same ? So first u must ask yourself all the real questions ,know what u want ,then ,maybe U find another work [ot another girlfriend] .



This is complicated, but i think my girlfriends "been" up to no good?

It's obvious, u're away too much of the time. I mean seriously, u're only home 3 or 4 times a year, what exactly did u expect? Is this because of money reasons or what? I think you should seriously reconsider u're job. Is it worth losing u're family over? And, by the way, what are u doing the times u're not seeing u're g/fd? Are u seriously O.K. with the fact u never see u're family? how are u looking after her? U're not looking after her, someone else is ( which she deserves )And tell me how are you satisfying her?"Just leave her with the kid " you reckon. She'll be right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone