Thursday, December 24, 2009

I know it's long but does he like me?

I wasn't single last year at college (but have been for 6 months now) and this guy would playfully tease me about being in a certain place all the time. College has started back and the first coupla days he kept making eye contact and giving me a funny look/smile. I started commenting him on myspace and he was replying back immediately, and sent me a picture/gift thing on my page and said he took ages to pick it etc. but he has now stopped but still comes online?



At college he never makes eye contact now and is more quieter than usual (he was usually always joking around) but still playfully teases a bit and i caught him looking over from the far side of the room at me then he looked away quickly and he was looking over at break the other day....



Does it sound like he likes me? He's not shy so i don't get why he's kinda 'avoiding' looking at me when i pass etc



What can i do? I'm not gona comment him again incase i seem desperate....(plus i commented last)



I know it's long but does he like me?

it sounds like he likes u. one day in the hall or something ask him why he is avioding u.then ask him if he wants to go to a movie after he answers.



I know it's long but does he like me?

It sounds like he likes you... just he's very impatient. He was probably expecting you to make a move, or something odd like that.



I know it's long but does he like me?

He must be one of those guys who wants what he can't have. I mean he is stopped when your not in a relationship. Try getting a close guy friend to pretend to be dating you and see does he start again!



I know it's long but does he like me?

He might have thought he figured out that you had a boyfriend or something while you were talking to another guy.



Another reason is that he is shy with you now because he realizes he really likes you.



I know it's long but does he like me?

I had a lad like that at college, he would join me on the bus and always hang around etc, he told me I had beautiful eyes, so I thought he was interested in me, but when I suggested I might like him, he told me he had a girlfriend!!!



What a loser!



The only way to find out would be to ask him out or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone