Monday, December 28, 2009

I don't get it. Does he want me or not? (Guys and Girls answer please...)?

I've known this boy since I was four and he's liked me ever since. I didn't like him though. I used to run away from him and hide in the jungle gym. He couldn't fit inside, so I'd wait there until my grandma came to pick me up from school. In the third grade he moved away and we reconnected on myspace in January of this year.



He got really cute and sweet and funny. Ever since, we've been stuck in this "flirting, like each other, but still stuck in the friend zone" stage. He calls me baby and sweety and honey and such and talks about being me first and getting married someday, but he has yet to ask me out.



I think he's faking these feelings, but then I tell him I'm hanging out with a guy friend of mine and he gets jealous.



What's up with this? Is he actually interested, or waiting to get into my pants?



I don't get it. Does he want me or not? (Guys and Girls answer please...)?

Hmm..



This one is pretty simple.. Seriously...



He IS interested, yet he is shy. If he hasn't asked you out yet, it's probably because he isn't ready.. He is either nervous or shy and can't get out there and do it.



He should talk to you about it though, even if a person is shy, talking over MSN or other sites such as MySpace, the person should be able to let out more than face to face or on the phone. At least in my opinion.



Final answer: Yes, he is interested, but probably too shy to ask you out.



~El Diablo~



I don't get it. Does he want me or not? (Guys and Girls answer please...)?

i think he's interested



I don't get it. Does he want me or not? (Guys and Girls answer please...)?

i think he is waiting for you to ask him since you use to run from him.



I don't get it. Does he want me or not? (Guys and Girls answer please...)?

oohhh he likes you



I don't get it. Does he want me or not? (Guys and Girls answer please...)?

He definatly sounds interested in u but he might just have found out that u didnt like him and know he is over u (or at least trying to) so he is acting that he likes u just to make fun of himself when u two were young. Sry to say but when crushes start that early, they probally never work (my bro kissed a girl in pre-k [WAY to early] and in kindergarden he thought she had cootees or something and hated her). But it might be a real crush if he still likes u. Hope this helps :)



I don't get it. Does he want me or not? (Guys and Girls answer please...)?

well you should find out if he realy does likes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone