Monday, December 28, 2009

Can you find me a hot valentine?

I am 22, 5'4 120lbs, brunette, blue eyes, you can look at my pictures on www.myspace.com/megdalena and i want a valentine who is as smart and funny as he is good looking, someone who is on my level to go out, i am in the NYC area, so there should be many eligible bachelors, apply below, or send me your brothers, friends, etc. No jerks!



Can you find me a hot valentine?

you mean like a red hot?



Can you find me a hot valentine?

if you are looking for some one nice check my ask out i am the one who looks like john stamos from full house and is looking for a nice girl to be with =-)



Can you find me a hot valentine?

im 20/m/albany ny i got pics if u would like write 2 me at ohboy152000@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone