Monday, December 28, 2009

Im not sure why my friend is mad? please help!?

last your i met my friend on a cruise, our families became really close and since then shes been flying out for my birthday and we've been going on other vacations together. we became best friends over the last few years, but a few weeks ago we went to europe and ever since then she hasnt talked to me, she blocked my myspace and wont return my calls. she was acting funny the whole trip and im not sure why. i dont know what to do,, she was my best friend, and because our parents are still friends, they still talk all the time. i went on her myspace and she still has a ton of pictures of us up but wheni call write to her, at least trying to find out what her problem is she never responds. Im sick of trying though, i want to be the bigger person, but that doesnt mean making a fool of myself. what should i do?



Im not sure why my friend is mad? please help!?

Have you told your mom? Why don't you have your mom talk to her mom, and her mom might know. Otherwise, her mom can talk to her. This whole thing could be a misunderstanding!



Good luck with your friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone