Monday, December 28, 2009

Confused about this guy, does he like me?

I know it probably won't sound like it but we're both 18.



He used to always playfully tease me and joke around with me last year but we were never really 'friends' only had 1 class together, plus i wasnt single and now i have been for 6 months



The 1st coupla days back at school he kept making eye contact with a funny look on his face, i started commenting him on myspace and he was replying real quick but i commented last and he hasn't replied so i'm not gona comment again incase i seem desperate.



Not only that, he always seems to 'avoid' looking at me when i pass by now...and has stopped the playful teasing (even when everyone else is doing it - he would usually join in) he's not shy (i am) so i don't get it. But I've seen him looking over at me a few times and we have made eye contact a few times too....



So errr.... does it sound like he likes me?



I like him btw lol



Confused about this guy, does he like me?

i think he like u just don't want to tell u



Confused about this guy, does he like me?

omg wow ur problem is just like mine ive liked this guy for a year a nd a half already i always flirted with him and i told him i liked him and i wrote him 2 letters and hes said he only likes me as a freind well i used to live in murrieta and thats when i flirted with him and all but now i live in temecula and i went over there for his birthday party and his sister brittany told me he satill had the letters he saved them? wow and all the time at church he pokes me and i poke him back and i was laying on his bed and he came and sat on him bed and put his legs on yop of my side i asked my sister if she thought he liked me cuzz he always pokes me she said no he does that to me all the time but u can come to me anytime ok i have a myspace to its



pinkpanther8998@yahoo.com my name is haley and did u ask that guy out or did u just tell him how u felt?



ummmmmmm if u asked him out u probobally shouldnt have done that u should of told him how u felt first and asked him if he felt the same so add me on myspace kk ill look forward in talking to u more and just say to him now how u feel and ask him if he feels the same i have a great idea for wat u should do so add me on myspace and ill tell u kk



-Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone