Monday, December 28, 2009

Lost a great friend!!!. Mind reading this?

I met a great guy in here (yahoo's Q's %26amp; Answers). We kept in touch 3 weeks from now, in yahoo! then in myspace. I thought he was gonna be like every other guy in myspace (interested in talking bout sex only), but i was wrong. He was cute, funny and much more. Forgot 2 mention 1 thing, he has a boyfriend!!!. He said i was cute n hot!, even thou he had 1. Today Oct. 24, 2007 he sent me a message telling me that his boyfriend was mad at him cause he was talking 2 another puertorrican guy (me), guess he found out bout the messages he sent me, sigh....



I was really looking forward to meet him, guess that's all in the pass now, hu?. Why do all good things come to an end?. I wished him the best of luck (sob!) and a farewell (sniff!).



Lost a great friend!!!. Mind reading this?

Keep in mind that there is more than just one (1) fish in the ocean and we have all lost someone, in one way or another



Lost a great friend!!!. Mind reading this?

Aw you can still talk to him but I would wait till this steams over that way the boyfriend will grow to love you or he will leave your guy and then leave him open. I am sorry thought that this predicament made you cry.



Lost a great friend!!!. Mind reading this?

Well, he has a boyfriend. Wouldn't you be mad if he was your boyfriend and talking to someone else? I know you like him, but you need to take a step back...if he is truly a good guy, he will break up with his boyfriend and move on. If he is what I think he is...he is a cheater. Do you want to be with someone who will do that to you? You are better than that.



Lost a great friend!!!. Mind reading this?

Maybe they will break up because the boyfriend is jealous and gets angry too easily?



Just give him some time and space to sort things out in his relationship, send him a note in a week or two asking how things are going, or better still, wait for him to contact you. You can probably still be good friends, just need to let him handle his boyfriend issues first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone