Thursday, December 24, 2009

I know its long, but does he like me?

I wasn't single last year at college (but have been for 6 months now) and this guy would playfully tease me about being in a certain place all the time. College has started back and the first coupla days he kept making eye contact and giving me a funny look/smile. I started commenting him on myspace and he was replying back immediately, and sent me a picture/gift thing on my page and said he took ages to pick it etc. but he has now stopped but still comes online?



At college he never makes eye contact now and is more quieter than usual (he was usually always joking around) but still playfully teases a bit and i caught him looking over from the far side of the room at me then he looked away quickly and he was looking over at break the other day....



Does it sound like he likes me? He's not shy so i don't get why he's kinda 'avoiding' looking at me when i pass etc



What can i do? I'm not gona comment him again incase i seem desperate....(plus i commented last)



I know its long, but does he like me?

He might be waiting for you to make a move to show that you are as interested as he is, not a joking comment but a direct acknowledgment that you are interested to.



Some guys come on funny and then a little strong like he did on line. But then worry about coming across creepy if you don't respond the way they think you should have, meaning he's not sure how far to take it now because he doesn't know if you like him the same way.



Tell him you want him to call you and give him your number, go from there.



Good luck



I know its long, but does he like me?

Certainly it sounds like he likes you, maybe you should approach him more in the real world and not use MySpace as a messaging service.



I know its long, but does he like me?

I guess he does like you..



Well this is only MY view. If you want a professional view of your relationship problems, try this link. This guy (relationship doctor) really helps people out. Try it. I feel its genuine.



http://relationship-doctor.blogspot.com



I know its long, but does he like me?

yes he like you, he just don't know you. so just talk and get to know one another and see from there



I know its long, but does he like me?

Did he know that you were married?



Maybe he thinks you might not be ready yet to get into a relationship again. Go over %26amp; say hi %26amp; ask him out for a cup of coffee, what can it hurt. They you guys can go from there.



I know its long, but does he like me?

He likes you,,,,,,yes he does ........If you like him flirt with him more ofter,,,,,,you could be so damn beautiful,, that he's afraid of making the first move........ask him to go to lunch with you one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone