Monday, December 28, 2009

He like me??????????

im just gonna make this easy and name off some things he does around me k? lol (im in highschool btw)



1.when i was running the track for lacrosse he talked to me everytime i ran by him, he would say things like dont give up yet keep going,then the next day at school we talked about running and how we hate it lol



2. the first time i really saw him was the summer b4 school at a retaraunt,then awhile after school had been going on he asked his friends about me then he came up 2 me and siad hey i saw u awhile ago at ______.



3.during class he stares at me to be funny cuz i told him that makes me laugh



4. whenever im around 1 of his friends talking 2 them or somthing he runs over and hugs them or somthing funny and looks and smiles at me the whole time



5.i talked to him on myspace when he was on and he used a lot of ;) faces lol,,and he messages me right when he got on b4 i even was able to message him lol



thats all that comes 2 my head,im running out of room anyway lol=(,,so please tell me



He like me??????????

He's sooo into u!!! dude when a guy talks to u first wow thats awesome. secondly when he brings up times like i saw u on such and such day then he remembers u and doesnt forget about u. he likes to make u laugh another clue. dude the final thing that sets it straight that he likes u HE USES SMILEYS TO TALK TO U if a guy does then omg u should go out with him. well if u like him. a guy never uses smileys so when he does... u know somethings up as in he likes u!! go for him!!!



need anymore advice u can email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone