Thursday, December 24, 2009

I need answers! does he like me?

I wasn't single last year at college (but have been for 6 months now) and this guy would playfully tease me about being in a certain place all the time. College has started back and the first coupla days he kept making eye contact and giving me a funny look/smile. I started commenting him on myspace and he was replying back immediately, and sent me a picture/gift thing on my page and said he took ages to pick it etc. but he has now stopped but still comes online?



At college he never makes eye contact now and is more quieter than usual (he was usually always joking around) but still playfully teases a bit and i caught him looking over from the far side of the room at me then he looked away quickly and he was looking over at break the other day....



Does it sound like he likes me? He's not shy so i don't get why he's kinda 'avoiding' looking at me when i pass etc



What can i do? I'm not gona comment him again incase i seem desperate....(plus i commented last)



I need answers! does he like me?

I think this guy likes (i mean secretly admires) you but doesn't know how to go about telling it to you. I'm his type and would love to be approached, winked at, teased back, etc. why not try whatever would make you real close. then he wouldn't be shy to let you declare his intentions to you.



yet still while you're still close, if he's not saying it just make him jealous and he shall be forced to say it.



gud luck gurl



I need answers! does he like me?

yes. this happened to me once, the guy was so shy. i thought it was nothing. after two years his friends told me, jokingly, that i broke his heart. then his ex told me that he liked me, only he was too shy to approach me. oh well... talk to him i guess, if you don't want to lose him.



I need answers! does he like me?

He is so shy. Why dont u approah him and ask him if everything is allright. Also ask him if you offended him in any way coz u noticed that he has changed lately. See what he says ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone