Thursday, December 24, 2009

What are the odds that my boyfriend could be cheating?

Okay so I have this boyfriend who I for some reason suspect that he's cheating. What's funny about it is that when I checked his myspace he had messages from girls that stated he was "trying to get with them" and then his friend told me that too. What's funny is that his friend has always been jealous of our relationship and hate the fact that we are even together so I don't know if he's just saying that or not. When I consulted my boyfriend about it he didn't get all mad and defensive but he was hurt that I would not trust him and that I would believe his friend over him, and that him and his cousin is sharing a myspace so he could have been the one sending them back n forth. I don't know what to do. My boyfriend says he loves me too much to do something stupid like that but I don't know, the messages in his inbox are just shocking because he really has no reason to cheat on me, and if he is then I'm cheating back end of story, but really should I believe him or his friend?



What are the odds that my boyfriend could be cheating?

This is an hard one, I would give him the benefit of the doubt but at the same time keep an eye on the situation, jealousy by friends can sometimes break up perfectly good relationships.



What are the odds that my boyfriend could be cheating?

do most people these days base everything off of myspace?



What are the odds that my boyfriend could be cheating?

I know how it feels to not be liked bya boyfriends friends. I have had girls and guys many times try to wreck what I had with one of my ex's impaticular. I suggest that you dont listen to his friend, and if your boyfriend is the one telling you to check his messages that I dont see that beinging something either. If your not feeling like you can trust him than 1st I suggest that you have without a doubt prove and than leave his sorry butt. If he loved you at all he would'nt cheat. Thats just the end of it. And if he is cheating now, DONT TAKE HIM BACK. Once a cheater always a cheater...that it proven in my opinion by allot of guys. Just get possitive proven and than kick him to the curb! If he is innocent that your good! Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone