Monday, December 28, 2009

I really like two of my guy friend....but I have a boyfriend! omg help me anyone!?

Lets start off with my b/f. Well he ignores me all the time! I can't remember the last time we hugged. The only thing that keeps me from not breaking up with him is the fact that I had my first real kiss with him. But I'm definitely going to dump him not that I think about it. Ok, I have two guy friends. I know they both like me. And Im starting to like them 2. Guy number 1 i have known since kindergarden. His mom used to babysit me and sutff. But we never really talked until this year. We are becoming really close and I really like his personalty. he knows me wayy better than my b/f. and he is so funny! i know he likes me cuz i have his myspace password and i was looking through his inbox. (sshh! lol) then there is guy #2. he is also reallyyy funny and nice. i love his personality 2. i've been friends with him since last year, and we aren't as close as i am wiith guy#1, but still. he is super nice! but the thing is, if i go out with either of them, everyone at school will be like



I really like two of my guy friend....but I have a boyfriend! omg help me anyone!?

you have a boyfriend already, either you deal with it, or break up with this boy, I feel so sorry for your boyfriend



I really like two of my guy friend....but I have a boyfriend! omg help me anyone!?

Well. . . I think that after u break up w/ ur boyfriend. . .



you should ask guy #1 bcause he sounds like he likes you, and you've known him since kindergarten. . . i think that's cool way to start a relashionship. . . knowing that you already know ur bf. . .



I really like two of my guy friend....but I have a boyfriend! omg help me anyone!?

your not a whore she is imature i had the same prob minus #2 and all i can say is i lost my chance for the guy that understood me better than my boyfriend, if he thinks you a lost cause he will move on. best of luck you know you need guy number 1 we all do

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone