Thursday, December 24, 2009

I need some guy help, please!!?

so there is this guy i like. we have really started talking alot on myspace. he is super nice and really funny. i REALLY like him, and i think i have the guts to share my feelings. only problem is that i will never see him in person again, because we are going to different schools. what should i do?? i don't want to tell him on MS, because thats lame but if its my only option, i will do it...or should i casually ask him to come to a concert or the movies or something...??? thanks :]



I need some guy help, please!!?

yes, ask him to come hang out with you and your friends. then ask him to the movies if that goes welll



I need some guy help, please!!?

yea it would be a better i dea to ask him to a movie or something first



good luck



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



I need some guy help, please!!?

get him to the movie that where alot of people love started



I need some guy help, please!!?

try casually asking him to go somewhere.



if it were me i'd prefer you just told me but im not like most guys.



its up to you though



I need some guy help, please!!?

If you'll never see him again, who cares?! What, will your typing fingers feelings be hurt?



I need some guy help, please!!?

if you can why not go to concerts and to the movies with him...just cause your in different schools dont mean you wont ever see each other again...



I need some guy help, please!!?

ask him out



i date a girl at a different school across the county



I need some guy help, please!!?

yea u can just tell him to go to the movie theathers with u and thats when you guys meet



I need some guy help, please!!?

jessica, i respect your feelings . i also went through the same situation. and believe ma there is no point in hesitating to convey your feelings to him. and be sure do it in person,,,,cause then only he will understand you much better.



And also keep in touch with him regularly....best of luck.......



I need some guy help, please!!?

sure tell him face to face it is much nicer.



I need some guy help, please!!?

ask him casually over the phone if you can, to go see a romantic movie. if all goes well, you might get a kiss out of the night and a serious relationship out of the guy



I need some guy help, please!!?

Don't waste your time.



I need some guy help, please!!?

better invite him to see



I need some guy help, please!!?

ask him to dinner in a nice place, and just caually ask him what he thinks of you , and tell him waht you feel for him, and go from there,,,,,,,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone