Monday, December 28, 2009

Ladies, (guys too), is she playing me or just trying to make me feel better?

I had read my girlfriends comments to her ex on myspace (from almost two years ago) when they where together and it was like I love u, I miss u (long distance), we are so compatible, ur funny etc.



I kinda hinted that I had read the comments. Not long after that, she started talking mad trash about him, how she didn't even really like him, all that was wrong with him, how he wasn't even funny and didn't have chemistry with him, but that I am funny and she has chemistry with me, etc. A lot of the things in her story I know to be true ala the comments: he was in the military, it was a long distance thing, she went to see him once, he flew to see her a few times, etc



She says she broke things off with him when he moved to be with her. Thing is she tells me a lot of the same things, I luv u, etc. How do I know she is sincere? Or is it that she figured out I read the comments and is trying to let me know I am way better? I mean, she's not gonna be like, I loved him, still do!!



Ladies, (guys too), is she playing me or just trying to make me feel better?

you opened the can of worms......what did you expect?..



Ladies, (guys too), is she playing me or just trying to make me feel better?

Well what else is she gonna say? I luvu things like that are romantic and ppl say that wether they love the person or not. be aware of where she goes but dont be weird about it. talk 2 her and seem curious, not protecting. be careful and be prepared for th worst.



good luk!



Ladies, (guys too), is she playing me or just trying to make me feel better?

She may not be very creative, just try not to let it bother you. I think she probably means what she says, but if you can't trust her, maybe you should break up with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone