Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does she like me?

we always talk on myspace and she always posts comments theyre usually funny and nice but on my photos she comments stupid ****. but i deserve that for never sayong nutten good bout her pics. i want to but im too nervous. we used to go to the same school but i left and we havent seen eachother in person for a month and we always on myspace up hours talken. we were talken bout something stupid then she asked totaly random hey do you still like me? i said yes cuz i asked her out before but i never got a straight answer. her freind and i are fighting but shes used to like me. now she tells me bad **** bout the girl i like and that she dont like me and is just messing wit me. is that jealousy or is she coming out wit the truth. cuz why else would the girl i like stay up hours talking with me and not just delete me when i changed schools? why would did she add me when me and her were never freinds to begin with. does she like me or is she going through desperate measures to mess wit me?



Does she like me?

Didn't read your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone