Thursday, December 24, 2009

I need everybody's help with this...?

So, it's about a guy. Duh. haha. --------------%26gt;



I have known this kid since I can remember. We go to the same church, and that is how I know him. I never really thought anything of him. Then one day I was talking to him on myspace and he was being really nicee and funny. He asked me for my AIM screenname. We talked on there for a bit. He said alot of things that seems like he might like me. Ever since that conversation I can't stop thinking about the convo and him. It's crazy.! Do you I like him, or maybe do I just like the feeling of being liked?? HELP.!!!!



thanks :D



I need everybody's help with this...?

You like feeling like he likes you. That's OK. Think about what you want and if he seems good, give it a shot. It's always better to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone