Thursday, December 24, 2009

I can't get this guy outta my head, does he like me?

Sorry it's so long



I wasn't single last year at college (but have been for 6 months now) and this guy would playfully tease me about being in a certain place all the time. College has started back and the first coupla days he kept making eye contact and giving me a funny look/smile. I started commenting him on myspace and he was replying back immediately, and sent me a picture/gift thing on my page and said he took ages to pick it etc. but he has now stopped but still comes online?



At college he never makes eye contact now and is more quieter than usual (he was usually always joking around) but still playfully teases a bit and i caught him looking over from the far side of the room at me then he looked away quickly and he was looking over at break the other day....



Does it sound like he likes me? He's not shy so i don't get why he's kinda 'avoiding' looking at me when i pass etc



What can i do? I'm not gona comment him again incase i seem desperate....(plus i commented last)



I can't get this guy outta my head, does he like me?

Sounds like he DOES like you, but is possibly shy and doesn't know quite how to go about asking you out.



Shock him and YOU ask him out instead.



You wanna watch his jaw drop..



I can't get this guy outta my head, does he like me?

Boys are funny creatures are'nt they? Give him space and ignore him. He will come back like a puppy dog. I did it a few times and then got taught a lesson. Let him know how you feel but also let him understand that you are no fool or door mat. Games are not good in the begining stages. Good luck. I am sure you are beautiful and will get him.



I can't get this guy outta my head, does he like me?

Read the strategy at www.doubleyourdating.com.



You are attracted to him. What his motives / intentions might be are unknown unless you have a serious talk with him. Do you want to get serious or do you want to play?



I can't get this guy outta my head, does he like me?

Go up to him after class and kiss him. Then you will know for sure. College is the time to do things like this. It may change your life forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone