Monday, December 28, 2009

My video group needs a new camera!?

So, I'm in this group called Assassins (http://www.myspace.com/assassinsrun) and we do things like make funny videos, but there's a problem. We're working with a commercial digital camera (6.0 Mega Pixels), and it does video, but the quality isn't exactly the best in the world, but not the worst either. So, we're on a limited budget, but we'd like to get a new video camera. It needs to be as high quality as possible but also be as cheap as possible. Any suggestions?



My video group needs a new camera!?

you can research for a good camera without paying for a subscription. since you did say you are on a budget I would suggest free searches. what is the price range for your group?



I shop on amazon.com for many items. some days you can save over $100 on one item alone. I think when a merchant first puts an item on amazon they ask for a lesser price to see how well it sells. example I was looking for a good car seat for my new grandson. regular price was $139.64 I purchased it the same day I saw it for only 37.64. 3-4 days later it was back to full price. I have noticed this many times. check for super saver shipping items too. sometimes it is worth paying a little more if the item ships free.



here is a link this good one is regular 329.99 it is on sale today for $199.99



http://www.amazon.com/Canon-ZR800-MiniDV...



My video group needs a new camera!?

thanks for the best answer and good luck with your camera search. Report It



My video group needs a new camera!?

what you need to do is nail down the price range you are looking for, then pay $6 for a one month's online subscription to consumer reports and find the camcorder that best meets your needs. They thoroughly research the top brands and models. Then put in the name of that machine in google to find reviews such as "panasonic dx-00 reviews". Read as many reviews as possible. Mini dv takes the best quality videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone