Monday, December 28, 2009

HELP!!! Should I lie or tell the truth?

ok on myspace my frined and i thought it would b funny 2 mess around with this guy i used to like so we decided to make a whole new account and introduce them two and he fell for it so for the longest time he's been crushing on someone that doesnt even exist so now i made up another thing that she's moving and i feel guilty since im playing her and talking to him on the phone and now me and him have become bffs so now that makes it even harder HELP! :-(



HELP!!! Should I lie or tell the truth?

Get moved!! I wouldn't tell him or you won't be friends anymore. Infact, you will probably be the joke of the school when you **** him off. Keep it quiet and stop the madness. As time goes by, the won't remember and you can go on.



HELP!!! Should I lie or tell the truth?

Grow up child stop it now that is cruel and needless you have your revenge now leave it



HELP!!! Should I lie or tell the truth?

How could you do that? Man, that is really hard to swallow, especially for men. It is already hard for them to open up and now it will be even harder. Lying? Well I have learned that lying is the worst thing on the planet. The truth will come out! i think you should tell him. How do you tell him? Well, be prepared to lose him for awhile.



HELP!!! Should I lie or tell the truth?

you brought this on yo self sista. don't talk to him



+ haven't you lied enough



HELP!!! Should I lie or tell the truth?

You should tell him the truth because if he finds out some how he will never forgive you



HELP!!! Should I lie or tell the truth?

i think honesty is the right thing but if you tell him then know that more than likely you two won't be friends any more. He just won't be able to trust you. Stop the whole made up girl thing and just be you and be honest with him for now on. Good luck and no more lying!



HELP!!! Should I lie or tell the truth?

Nothing good ever comes from lying. Why would you think it's fun to deceive someone and possibly have him get depressed or do something worse to himself? You need to tell the truth ASAP, and you need to do some soul searching and stop playing with peoples lives by messing with their heads. Don't be surprised if he no longer wants to be your "Friend"!



HELP!!! Should I lie or tell the truth?

Your story is totally CONFUSING. Never lie..it only comes back to haunt you.



Best get your story together so others might understand it.



HELP!!! Should I lie or tell the truth?

I am not big on lying, but I would just have her move. Why hurt him because you did something stupid. Now he will be loosing two people he cared about, for a stupid joke. If there is no chance that someone will tell him I would spare his feelings. I think you have learned your lesson.



I am sure all these high and mighty people have lied once or twice in their lives, if they tell you they have never lied, ha ha they are lying.



HELP!!! Should I lie or tell the truth?

I THINK YOU SOULED TELL HIM THE TRUTH. TELL HE THAT IT WAS JUST A JOKE AND HE MAY GET MAD BUT IT WELL BE OK. IF YOU DO NT TELL HIM HE WILL WANT TO MEET THE PERSON THAT DOES NT EXIST. IF HE HAS NOT ALREADY. SO TELL HIM YOU WELL BE OK I KNOW IT WELL BE HARD TO TELL HIM BUT YOU NEED TO TELL HIM THE TRUTH.



HELP!!! Should I lie or tell the truth?

Okay I am guilty as charged I have done this before TWICE!!! On bebo and trust me I lost two good friends that I wish I had never done it. One was alittle too serious that she deleted her account on bebo. And the other was we met online and we spoke thru msn. Im not gonna go into my story cause whats done is done yeah i did it because me and my friend were joking around... But I ****** regret it I was pretending to be a guy and flirting with chicks and my friend did the same I think she is still got the account but I dont know if shes still pretending to be a guy on bebo. But I realised it was getting out of hand when one of the chicks wnted 2 have cyber sex and I was like ****! Its getting outta hand now so the next day I emailed her and told her the whole truth and of course she was ****** pissed off cause she found out that the person shed been emailing and talking 2 thru msn was a chick playing jokes on her.... but I never stop to think about what I was doing it was all a joke til I got to know her as a person and then it started 2 get out of hand and yeah I lost 2 good friends. I deserve it.so you have two choices either let the guilt eat away at you or you can tell them the truth. My advice would be to tell him the truth Yes you may lose him altogether but thats the price you pay for doing a stupid thing like I did only mine was worse.



Never again will I do that cause at the sametime your playing with someone elses feelings and its not very nice. So tell him he deserves to know.



HELP!!! Should I lie or tell the truth?

u should tell him the truth. and say that it was just a joke and say ur really srry. u have already lied enough. it may make him mad but at least u wont feel guilty anymore. but maybe he'll understand, i mean everyone does lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone